"Upcoming Features of LibreOffice 5.2"
Yrrah
2016-05-14 13:54:15 UTC
"And in the good tradition of our 'Upcoming features of' series of
articles, and because more new features have already been unveiled for
the upcoming LibreOffice 5.2 release, we thought that it would be a
good idea to keep you, guys, in the loop and let you know what is to
be expected from the LibreOffice 5.2 office suite.(...)
the final LibreOffice 5.2 release will hit the streets in the first
week of August 2016 for all supported platforms(...)"
<http://news.softpedia.com/news/upcoming-features-of-libreoffice-5-2-504054.shtml>

No reason to buy (or use as a service?) M$ Office...

Yrrah
burfordTjustice
Got MS office 2007 on Win 8.1 here works fine
John Corliss
2016-05-14 23:40:57 UTC
Post by Yrrah
"And in the good tradition of our 'Upcoming features of' series of
articles, and because more new features have already been unveiled for
the upcoming LibreOffice 5.2 release, we thought that it would be a
good idea to keep you, guys, in the loop and let you know what is to
be expected from the LibreOffice 5.2 office suite.(...)
the final LibreOffice 5.2 release will hit the streets in the first
week of August 2016 for all supported platforms(...)"
<http://news.softpedia.com/news/upcoming-features-of-libreoffice-5-2-504054.shtml>
No reason to buy (or use as a service?) M$ Office...
*Sigh* Still no "Reveal Codes" feature.
--
John Corliss BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, share,
spy, time-limited, trial or web wares. No warez for me either please:

I filter out any messages to this newsgroup which come from Google
Groups and recommend that you do likewise.

I also block (can't see and won't reply to) any message from the troll
going by the nym »Q«.
troppo
2016-05-20 22:19:11 UTC
Post by Yrrah
"And in the good tradition of our 'Upcoming features of' series of
articles, and because more new features have already been unveiled for
the upcoming LibreOffice 5.2 release, we thought that it would be a
good idea to keep you, guys, in the loop and let you know what is to
be expected from the LibreOffice 5.2 office suite.(...)
the final LibreOffice 5.2 release will hit the streets in the first
week of August 2016 for all supported platforms(...)"
<http://news.softpedia.com/news/upcoming-features-of-libreoffice-5-2-504054.shtml>
No reason to buy (or use as a service?) M$ Office...
Yrrah
Yep - LO is getting there ... LO Draw is the best for editing PDFs.
Allows everything in the original that is not "flattened" to be altered.
Also has bring forward/send back functions that don't seem to be
available in PDF-XChange.
No sign that they have managed to get Excel VBA compatibility for Calc,
so I have the keep Excel, and Windows 10 along with it :-(