[Ping Doc] Yucky stuff for Docs
Add Reply
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2022-05-01 18:47:46 UTC
"Elsevier launches Complete Anatomy female model, the most advanced full
female anatomy model available in the world"

https://3d4medical.com/

https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/nursing-and-health-education/elsevier-launches-complete-anatomy-female-model-the-most-advanced-full-female-anatomy-model

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-61258731

p-0.0-h the cat, the number one influencer on the Usenet Social!

Live everyday like you're a really cool cat!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky
Shadow
2022-05-01 21:15:55 UTC
On Sun, 01 May 2022 19:47:46 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"Elsevier launches Complete Anatomy female model, the most advanced full
female anatomy model available in the world"
https://3d4medical.com/
https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/nursing-and-health-education/elsevier-launches-complete-anatomy-female-model-the-most-advanced-full-female-anatomy-model
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-61258731
I get mine from Pornhub(freeware).
It's probably more accurate. Certainly more life-like.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Google Fuchsia - 2021
John C.
2022-05-02 14:08:12 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"Elsevier launches Complete Anatomy female model, the most advanced full
female anatomy model available in the world"
https://3d4medical.com/
https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/nursing-and-health-education/elsevier-launches-complete-anatomy-female-model-the-most-advanced-full-female-anatomy-model
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-61258731
I get mine from Pornhub(freeware).
It's probably more accurate. Certainly more life-like.
HTH
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy. I'm sure you've used it before in your
work.

https://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Human-Anatomy-Netter-Science/dp/0323393225

Pretty thorough as well, but I'm not an MD.
--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out
newsgroup at a time) messages. I recommend you do likewise.
Shadow
2022-05-02 17:33:23 UTC
Post by John C.
Post by Shadow
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"Elsevier launches Complete Anatomy female model, the most advanced full
female anatomy model available in the world"
https://3d4medical.com/
https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/nursing-and-health-education/elsevier-launches-complete-anatomy-female-model-the-most-advanced-full-female-anatomy-model
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-61258731
I get mine from Pornhub(freeware).
It's probably more accurate. Certainly more life-like.
HTH
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy. I'm sure you've used it before in your
work.
https://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Human-Anatomy-Netter-Science/dp/0323393225
Pretty thorough as well, but I'm not an MD.
I've had that since the first edition. It's as good as it can
get.
The problem laymen have is they don't realize everyone is
different. There are NO "standard" dimensions for a human(male or
female or whatever). Every single patient that walks through the door
is different(save identical twins, and even they usually have
differences).
See my above "hub" reference for proof.
Any Human Anatomy Atlas that claims to be "definitive" or
"perfect" is a scam.
LOL
[]'s
Google Fuchsia - 2021
[...]