Wow! It WORKS! Converted My MPGs To MP4s - Good Quality Output
Add Reply
m***@invalid.com
2024-06-22 00:29:50 UTC
I've been looking for some time for a proggie to convert my mpg files
to Mp4s. I found one. Free or not, the dang thing WORKS.
I downloaded it and converted an mpg video to MP4. The quality of the
conversion was very good. I'm going to do some more conversions of a
bunch of my mpg files. it everything goes well, I'm going to pay for
the Pro version.

This proggie is GREAT!

i put it on my Window 7 comp. It does not work on previous versions
of Windows.

Sites for freebie download

https://www.any-video-converter.com/en8/for_video_free/
or
https://download.cnet.com/any-video-converter/3000-2194_4-10661456.html?ex=RAMP-2070.2
===========
Here are the file extensions it can convert
https://www.any-video-converter.com/en8/for_video_free/reference.html
===========
When dealing with video converters, the pivotal factor lies in the
supported formats, and here Any Video Converter is very capable of it.

Seamless conversion, editing, and downloading of videos with AVC’s
user-friendly interface with both single tools and custom workflows.

If you choose Any Video Converter, you will be compatible with various
video and audio formats. Also, it supports burning videos to DVD for
playback on standard DVD players

An ideal choice for users seeking a free, feature-rich video converter
with editing capabilities
Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a
connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely
ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.

- ALWAYS Check Downloads for Viruses -

Virus Total
Up-to-date browsers; https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
Old Browsers: https://www.virustotal.com/old-browsers/

Jotti
https://virusscan.jotti.org/
Shadow
2024-06-22 12:36:40 UTC
Post by m***@invalid.com
I've been looking for some time for a proggie to convert my mpg files
to Mp4s. I found one. Free or not, the dang thing WORKS.
I downloaded it and converted an mpg video to MP4. The quality of the
conversion was very good. I'm going to do some more conversions of a
bunch of my mpg files. it everything goes well, I'm going to pay for
the Pro version.
It's just a frontend to FFmpeg.

FFmpeg for XP or worse here:

<https://rwijnsma.home.xs4all.nl/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-7.1-596-5bc3b7f-win32-static-xpmod-sse.7z>

Command line is

ffmpeg -i "INPUT_FILE.mpg" -c:a copy -c:v copy "OUTPUT_FILE.mp4"

Since it just copies the video and audio streams, it only
takes a few seconds. There is no re-encoding, so zero loss in quality.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Google Fuchsia - 2021
m***@invalid.com
2024-06-22 16:32:23 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
I've been looking for some time for a proggie to convert my mpg files
to Mp4s. I found one. Free or not, the dang thing WORKS.
I downloaded it and converted an mpg video to MP4. The quality of the
conversion was very good. I'm going to do some more conversions of a
bunch of my mpg files. it everything goes well, I'm going to pay for
the Pro version.
It's just a frontend to FFmpeg.
<https://rwijnsma.home.xs4all.nl/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-7.1-596-5bc3b7f-win32-static-xpmod-sse.7z>
Command line is
ffmpeg -i "INPUT_FILE.mpg" -c:a copy -c:v copy "OUTPUT_FILE.mp4"
Since it just copies the video and audio streams, it only
takes a few seconds. There is no re-encoding, so zero loss in quality.
[]'s
Jeesh Khristmas! I just got up and he wants me to do command line
stuff. Really? At my age? That DOS stuff gave me nauseau and nose
bleeds when I was 40-50 years younger.

Give me an hour and a half of coffee and wakeup time and I'll get back
to you.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/
m***@invalid.com
2024-06-22 16:50:50 UTC
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
[...]
Good grief! What did I do to deserve this?

https://ffmpeg.org/about.html

https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html

https://virusscan.jotti.org/
p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
2024-06-22 17:37:00 UTC
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
[...]
When someone gives you a gift it's polite to say thank you. I know you
weren't paying attention throughout your childhood to well anything
because you're a free thinker and you had better things to do protecting
your very special brand of God given uniqueness from tyrannical sheeple
hellbent upon demanding deference if not indeed total servitude to the
cult of Allan and his suspiciously repressive if not downright satanical
update posts... but if you had paid attention to your teachers you might
had learnt how to use a piss simple command line string and save
yourself 50 dollars. Obviously, no price is too high to pay for the
privilege of owning yourself.
Post by m***@invalid.com
https://ffmpeg.org/about.html
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html
- ALWAYS Check Downloads for Viruses -
Virus Total
Up-to-date browsers; https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
Old Browsers: https://www.virustotal.com/old-browsers/
Jotti
https://virusscan.jotti.org/
p-0.0-h the cat, the number one influencer on the Usenet Social!
Live everyday like you're a really cool cat!
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat
Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky
Shadow
2024-06-22 19:02:42 UTC
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
[...]
None will work under XP. Not sure about Win 7.
The FFmpeg team have a policy of not $uporting non lucrative
operating $ystems.
The one I recommended WILL work.

Might I suggest you test it with Jotti or (urg) virustotal?
[]'s
Google Fuchsia - 2021
m***@invalid.com
2024-06-22 19:19:15 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by m***@invalid.com
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
[...]
I appreciate your time and effort in replying, but I'm going to stick
with the Window version of Any Video Converter. My needs are very
simple. All I need is for it to do the job of converting my mpg stuff
to mp4 so I can play them through my TV with Roku.

Also, you might consider that your answer might have helped/inform
many others reading Freeware. Not all "readers" ever post comments or
thank-you replies.

Tnx again.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/
p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
2024-06-22 17:45:00 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
I've been looking for some time for a proggie to convert my mpg files
to Mp4s. I found one. Free or not, the dang thing WORKS.
I downloaded it and converted an mpg video to MP4. The quality of the
conversion was very good. I'm going to do some more conversions of a
bunch of my mpg files. it everything goes well, I'm going to pay for
the Pro version.
It's just a frontend to FFmpeg.
<https://rwijnsma.home.xs4all.nl/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-7.1-596-5bc3b7f-win32-static-xpmod-sse.7z>
Command line is
ffmpeg -i "INPUT_FILE.mpg" -c:a copy -c:v copy "OUTPUT_FILE.mp4"
Since it just copies the video and audio streams, it only
takes a few seconds. There is no re-encoding, so zero loss in quality.
Hey Doc, how's your dick?

Penis cancer cases increasing: Brazil sees 6,500 amputations in a decade
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9rr7z5gk62o

Shit the cat has been scrubbing his todger for the last hour. No wait..

Shit, you'll go blind!

Shadow
2024-06-22 19:10:55 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jun 2024 17:45:00 +0000, "p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
Post by p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Shadow
Post by m***@invalid.com
I've been looking for some time for a proggie to convert my mpg files
to Mp4s. I found one. Free or not, the dang thing WORKS.
I downloaded it and converted an mpg video to MP4. The quality of the
conversion was very good. I'm going to do some more conversions of a
bunch of my mpg files. it everything goes well, I'm going to pay for
the Pro version.
It's just a frontend to FFmpeg.
<https://rwijnsma.home.xs4all.nl/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-7.1-596-5bc3b7f-win32-static-xpmod-sse.7z>
Command line is
ffmpeg -i "INPUT_FILE.mpg" -c:a copy -c:v copy "OUTPUT_FILE.mp4"
Since it just copies the video and audio streams, it only
takes a few seconds. There is no re-encoding, so zero loss in quality.
Hey Doc, how's your dick?
Feels a bit stiff. Arthritis perhaps? I don't suppose Shit
would have some kind of herbal remedy for it? I'll send my truecrypted
credit card number if that helps.
Post by p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
Penis cancer cases increasing: Brazil sees 6,500 amputations in a decade
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9rr7z5gk62o
Yes, I saw that. It's because sex-change surgeries have been
banned by our far right wing leaders, so doctors call it "cancer" now,
and as a plus, the GUV pays far more for cancer surgeries than
elective amputations.
Google Fuchsia - 2021
p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
2024-06-22 23:43:00 UTC
Post by p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
Post by p-0 0-h the cat (coder)
Penis cancer cases increasing: Brazil sees 6,500 amputations in a decade
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9rr7z5gk62o
Yes, I saw that. It's because sex-change surgeries have been
banned by our far right wing leaders, so doctors call it "cancer" now,
and as a plus, the GUV pays far more for cancer surgeries than
elective amputations.
As far fetched as that sounds to a citizen of a country known for
waiting our turn and playing by the rules that sounds strangely
plausible. We have much to learn from you, the Spanish and the Frogs.